Robert cooks for us weekly. We appreciate his approach to cooking for our family - fresh ingredients plus a variety of healthy dishes - we haven't had the same dish twice yet! Everything tastes wonderful and the fact that Robert does the shopping *and* the cooking is a godsend!
Robert provided me with a weeks meals, all were delicious. I had him make low fat salad dressing which was amazing. He has now cooked for me several weeks and the food was ready to heat and serve. I will definitely continue to use his services and look forward to his next selection of dishes.
We had a great experience with Robert who catered my friends 30th Birthday party. We had Mexican food and it was delicious! He was very professional and delivered excellent service. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a personal chef.
- Our family had a fabulous experience this year working with Chris and his Chef Kansas City team on a weekend of Birthday events. We could not have been happier. We found Chris to be a super well organized, no nonsense caterer that we could trust to come through with great food, super good service and a friendly, helpful wait staff. He came recommended by friends who worked with her on their 50th Anniversary with great results. Chef Kansas City=no worries at an otherwise highly stressful time!!
- Awesome food! The meals he created were perfectly seasoned and tasty. I appreciated how easy they were to throw in the oven or pop onto the stove. The prep work was all done, My two faves are the roasted vegetables as the perfect side dish, and the stuffed shells with meat marinara...probably dishes I will ask for every time he comes to prepare food at my house! His pricing was very reasonable, especially since I am not the one shopping and the time saved when I come home from work!
- Chris has been cooking for my family of 4 for almost 6 months. Food is amazing and his service is super convenient.
- I used this for my finance' and I. It was fairly simple and Chris, like I had said to you, I really enjoyed you engaging the situation but allowing us to converse privately. We will see you on Valentines!
- Awesome. What a pleasure to come home and all my weeks meals are prepared for me and in the fridge. Awesome job and food!
- Chef Kansas City Catering did a wonderful job helping us plan and host a party (for 65) to celebrate the marriage of my brother. Chris and his team were professional and his advice was really helpful. The food was very tasty and beautifully presented while the staff were the perfect combination of polite and friendly. The entire event exceeded expectations. Chris and the team made everything so easy, and I can't thank them enough.
- "Thank you again for the amazing array of foods this week! We've had the Tacos, which were perfect with the cabbage, salsa (AMAZING), guac all piled on. It's so nice having the fruit salad to grab for the kids and put over yogurt for myself, etc. I'm excited for the pasta tonight!"
- We thought the volume of food was great, no issues there! We definitely ate it all. For instance we ended up one morning putting the enchiladas with fried eggs and that made a great breakfast with leftovers. Delish!
- Hi Chris! Pizza was awesome! Would love to have again :)
- Oh and these enchiladas are so excellent....full of flavor without the cheese is pretty amazing!
- We have loved our food! It's been wonderful to have healthy, homemade meals in the fridge. We have liked them all.
- Oh I've also loved that fruit salad with the mint, so nice to have it all together and ready to go!
- The roasted chicken dish was definitely our favorite, the flavors, the gravy, the mashed potatoes. It was perfect. We couldn't stop raving.
- We enjoyed everything last week and would be happy having it all again!
- We've really been enjoying everything! Food that we would love to have again because it was awesome!- Stuffed portabella mushrooms with kale, shaved carrots, and cherry tom; chicken and cheese enchiladas with 3 cheese blend, green onions, and cilantro; baked tofu and chicken breast with asparagus, cherry tom, rosemary, and garlic oil; sausage with bell peppers, garlic, herbs, onions, and white rice; vegetable lasagna; basil pesto chicken with whole grain pasta, asparagus, and tomatoes
- AMAZING portabella mushrooms, tofu and baked chicken!!!
- The food was really good!! I think this is the perfect amount so we don't waste any.
- FYI: We had the enchiladas yesterday and they were AWESOME!!!